Thursday, February 23, 2012

Denim Dress


My cousin gave me this Denim and co denim dress last year and i had no idea how to wear it, until now.
here's what i figured.


behind is a sneek peek of my wardrobe

i'm obsessed with my Purple Identity watch. this ring is just so unusual i love it.
the denim dress is a short dress, love it all the more

cinched with a pastel pink belt

brown and bronze gladiators and my famous red sling bag with tassels.
in search of neon blue nail polish...

necklace,buttons, and rings

i saw this picture and i realise how much i look like my Ma
i like my purple eyeliner, not as in your face as black.
the red lips match the red sling bag :)
   





Dresss- denim and co
bow head band- H&M
earrings-bijou brigette
eyeliner- Ruby recommends
lipstick in rouge- Maybelline New York
Purple watch- H&M
belt-H&M
sandals- new direction
sling purse, random
rings-H&M
moons and pearls necklace- Accessorize

did i do good on waking up this denim dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment