Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hennes and Mauritz : king of collabos



Hello there people. I apologize for my hiatus; I was more concentrated on my OTHER BLOG Updating ‘not caged’ includes research while the other is basically me spilling my thought onto a post.

H&M is my focus for today.

H&M stands for Hennes & Mauritz whose headquarters is in Stockholm, Sweden. H&M was founded by  Erling Persson in 1947, it was originally dedicated to making just female clothes, which is what ‘hennes’ stands for and later Mauritz was added.

It’s no news as that I am most definitely the biggest H&M fan in the world. Since I was little I have known about L.O.G.G (Label of graded goods) by H&M and till this date I am dedicated. Every time I shop, a good 90% of all items are purchased in H&M stores, which re-emphasizes that most of my wardrobe contains H&M. I have earrings, socks, lingerie, shoes, bags, umbrellas, lip gloss, necklaces, clothes; belts… name it all from H&M.

H&M has proven to be the king of retail fashion collaborations. So far H&M collaborations include

1.       Karl Lagerfeld
2.       Stella McCartney
3.       Maison  Martin Margiela
4.       Giselle
5.       Lanvin
6.       David Beckham
7.       Jimmy Choo
8.       Versace
9.       Isabel Marant
10.   Marni
11.   Beyonce
12.   Anna dello Russo
13.   Viktor & Rolf
14.   Roberto Cavalli

All the fashion houses and people H&M has collaborated with are high class in the fashion society and this gives them an edge over other retail companies like Zara and Gap in my opinion. The collaborations have help bring high class fashion to the middle class and this I love and respect them for.
I have every intention of working at H&M at some point in my life, yes. My level of admiration is that high.

ANNA DELLO RUSSO FOR H&M






VERSACE FOR H&M





BEYONCE FOR H&M





JIMMY CHOO FOR H&M






ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M






KARL LAGERFELD FOR H&M






MADONNA FOR H&M




LANVIN FOR H&M







MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA FOR H&M







DAVID BECKHAM FOR H&M




MARNI FOR H&M







VIKTOR & ROLF FOR H&M








ROBERTO CAVALLI FOR H&M








i look forward to more amazing collaborations.

i live for H&M

have a great week.

xoxo

Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment