Saturday, January 21, 2012

look of the day



today i headed out and thought i'd doll up, i had to wear the sleeveless shirt, the weather was scorching hot outside. phew! i named this look boaters and ethnic flavour.
i recently got this shoes this year and thought i'd try it out on this outfit and it worked for me. got my hair curled up a few days back but while sleeping, some of the curls uncurled themselves, i didnt want to use a head band or hair piece so i thought i'd add some flavour with this vintage blue scarf. it belonged to my Gran for decades before i relieved her of the ownership *grins*


Arm candy..... and butterfly brooch, you now me, i'm all about pops of colour :)


i love my sling bag, its so me, i'm not always up for carrying a hand bag or tote, this sling bag is my default bag. i recall in Junior high school my friends and i called sling bags 'breast dividers" :D

 lately i have been into tucking my shirt into my pants, i think it makes the outfit look dressier, a nice belt to cinch the waist always wakens the waist area. invest in belts, they work wonders.


here is a closer view of my blue, gold and black vintage scarf. i absolutely love it. it gives my ensemble some wow-factor. i paired the scarf with orange earrings i received from Gambia.

the white shoes are the cutests things and so comfortable, perfect material (patent leather) for this dusty weather. i cant imagine wearing suede shoes in this dusty era in which Nigeria is in.
no need for introduction, the pants are H&M, the brooch too, many pieces of my arm candy too, addicted to H&M, H&M in all i wear *big smile*


No comments:

Post a Comment