Friday, January 6, 2012

Beckham for H&M



as you know, i adore all things H&M, and this is definately no exception.






*fans self* you go Beckham!!!!!




English sporting icon and former Emporio Armani underwear model David Beckham is designing his own briefs in partnership with Swedish cheap n' chic fashion retailer Hennes and Mauritz.
The collection, dubbed Bodywear, will be up for grabs both online and in 1,800 H&M stores worldwide as of February 2 and is the first step in a planned long-term co-operation between H&M and the LA Galaxy midfielder.
The company said the garments include briefs, boxers, vests, T-shirts, pyjamas and long johns, focusing on fit, comfort and style.
Through the collaboration, Beckham, 36, joins a string of celebrities, including Madonna and Kylie Minogue, who have sprinkled their star dust on special H&M clothing lines.
He is also modelling the collection, with a new image of the soccer star in a pair of tight white briefs being released as part of the advertising campaign.
Beckham has long been eager to create his own range for the everyday man.
"I have had the idea of doing a bodywear collection for some time now," he toldWWD last year.
"The push to do something of my own really came as a result of my collaboration with Armani. It proved to me that there is a real market for good-looking, well-made men's bodywear.
"I can't wait to show people the collection - although I'm not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again," he laughed.


No comments:

Post a Comment